Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Yipes!

Okay - so ya all know about the new china hutch... it's close cousin can be found here: http://www.furnitureontheweb.com/NoFrame/items_direct/073585nf.html?adid=4--073585
Though there are 7 drawers instead of cabinets on the bottom.

So here's the problem - it's going to be dropped off on Friday. I don't think I can get off on Friday... I need someone to be here when it gets here. I'll leave a key with my neighbors if I have to, but I'd rather not have to!

If anyone is off work on Friday, and can let these people in and point to the wall and say 'right there' for me. That would be great!!

Thanks all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandie said...

Hey. Your link here doesn't work and I can't highlight it.

Edit your post, copy the code below and insert your link address into the quotes. It will create a hyperlink in your post.

Click Here

Make sure your link address is in between the quotes!

Love you!

8:21 AM  
Blogger Sandie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Sandie said...

Nothing is working for me.

So you need to type:

< then type this a href=

then right after that you put your link in quotes. follow that with a > then you can type what you want readers to see such as CLICK HERE and directly next to that you put a < followed by /a and another >

Did that come through the comments and did you understand it?

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home