Sunday, March 11, 2007

My babies turned 2!!

My babies are 2!! Okay, well technically Sandie's babies are two...and one. The twins turned 2 this past friday - and Sara turned 1 last month. They're so big! And cute!!!!

I got lots of Katie and Josie luvvin's when I arrived. They looked at me and got so smiley! *heart gushing*Lots of huggin's kissin's and cuteness followed - Aunt Niki being the least of the cute!The first thing I got was a big toothy grin and a 'Hi Niki!'. :)

Then I got fitted with a proper name, "Niki-feen"

Josie is Josie-feen
Katie is Kath-e-leen
Sandie is Mommy-feen
Sam is Daddy-feenS
ara is Fwawwa-feenand I am Niki-feen

Cuteness - we're talking serious cuteness!

And their mommy didn't kill me for getting them their first 'little black dresses' - or at least that's what Daddy Sam was calling them!I also got them little easter surprises, which included bonnets, gloves, purses and bunnies - just can't go wrong with that! I have pictures, they'll get posted soon!It was great seeing everyone too. I've missed way too muchof the Russell family for way too long! :)

YAY

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandie said...

The Russell/Modersohn family was very happy to have you stay with us this weekend. The babies all loved waking up and finding a Niki on their couch!

Katie and Josie are getting old enough to remember you well, even with long gaps between visits, and they don't take long to warm up to you. We are hopeful, however, that your next visit will be sooner, rather than later!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Sandie said...

Oh, and just one other thing. Sara's name actually has an H on the end. We spelled it the traditional "Sarah"

No biggie, but as the aunt, you really should know . . .

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home