Wednesday, December 05, 2007

swoon

so excuse me as I rant, scream and have a freak out....

Okay, the last exam grade. The one that I was CERTAIN that I got at BEST an 80 on. The one that I missed seeing old co-workers and friends for for MONTHS. The one that kept me up at night. The one that had questions worth 10% of the grade on it, and of course those were the ones that I had no idea. The one I groped blindly around in the dark for........

I GOT A 100!!!!!

I got an A in Poli Sci!


Oh MY GOD!!!!

My final GPA for my 3rd semester is a 3.4.

I can totally handle this!

I have other things that are in my head, but I'll wait until later for that!

OH MY GOD!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS,MISS!
SEE, BETTER THAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF CREDIT FOR, AS USUAL.

SAM

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home