Sunday, April 15, 2007

THIS SUCKS!!!!

oh frack. That sucks. 2 pieces of bedroom furniture moldy. :( Put the claim in with my renters insurence, but not sure how much gonna get. The furniature was 20 years old. But it was Ethan Allen.... I'm never going to be able to afford Ethan Allen again. :(

At least the bed's okay.

I hope I at least get a few hundred so I can go get something used, from the place I got my curio cabinet.

And then it's the other thing. I love dark wood. My library is in light wood. My computer table is light wood. My bed is REALLY light wood (cream). So, I guess it's light wood for me. *sigh* I guess I'm going to have to rearrange my bedroom. That'll be an interesting undertaking. :(

This so sucks.

So what happened is that the gutter stopped up, the water went around the seal of the window, and down the wall and onto the carpet. The wall is fine. They wet dry vaced the carpet so that's damp, but fine.

And now I have to wait 48-72 hours for a claims adjuster to call me, not to mention come see my stuff.

GOD THIS SUCKS!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandie said...

Hey . . .Something new here would be really nice . . .

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home