Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Wacky Sightings

I've seen some intersting things in the past two weeks, and some of them bear repeating...

I was having a garage sale when a young man (in his 20's) picked up a book I was selling and cracked up. He showed me the book. 'I'm ok. You're ok.' He said, "I didn't understand the title. I thought it said, I'm ook, you're ook." *sigh*

I was driving on 295N with a friend of mine when we were passing a dairy truck, on which were pictures of the dairy's milk cartons. Under the picture on the front of each carton were the words "From Real Cows". *as opposed to...?*

While reading my music appreciation book, it said to use the CD that was sent to understand different forms of music. The first one they said to listen to was "Star Wars: Main Theme" - incase I hadn't heard it recently. The funny part was that was what I had been watching all day.

Another part of the music appreciation was a question on the exam. Which of these most accurately explains a pavane? a) Music sung at courtly gatherings; b) Monophoic religous music; c) polyphonic religious music; d) Dance with two beats per measure. *needless to say, I aced the exam*

And yesterday, while driving home from Jomars with my friend Jean, we got stuck in traffic. While waiting for it to clear, we saw no less than 12 cars getting into the far right hand lane, then going (IN REVERSE) up the ramp used to get onto the highway. I wish I had a camera.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandie said...

Nice to see you got your password working! Missed you.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home