Sunday, April 15, 2007

Fast Paced Life

so, it seems every time I study or do a project with law, I become sappy, emotional, and very very open. Doing my legal writing 2 project last night, i opened up to a guy friend who I don't open up to... period. Then this morning, while completing said project I told him about the dreams I had that included him and his 2 brothers - in all it's gorey sexual detail. WTF!? ok everybody has sexual dreams, but to tell the person - whom you have never had an interest in? or at least not since you were 12? GAH!!!

La LA la la la la la KABOOOM!!!! <-- brought to you by Unicef

First I finished my project and started psych.

Then I saw the Reduced Shakespeare Company - very funny

Then I went to the karaoke bar. First I sang My Immortal - my middle range went somewhere and didn't tell me it was gone, so I sucked. I also was holding the mic wrong. So it sucked. And, mics aren't your friend. They totally magnify every flaw. Ewww.

My 2nd song was Gypsies Tramps and Theives. I didn't shake as much as was a little more animated, but my eyes were closed for the most part!

Then 2 girls got up to sing Paradise by the Dashboard light, and one didn't know it. So I took her place. I had a blast! I didnt' care. I was confident. I was mobile and animated and - gosh it was fun.

They do this Friday and Saturday Nights, and so I'm going to go back next friday. I'm going to try to get back there at least 2-3x per month. :) Maybe it'll get me over my stage fright. Maybe it'll satisfy my need to sing on stage. Lots of Maybe's well have to see.

Also talked to a good friend of mine, that I haven't seen in quite a while. It was good to hear his voice again. I miss him way more than I should. Oh well...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandie said...

hey . . . what's up? Where are you?

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home