Saturday, January 28, 2006

Not much time...

I don't have much time to post. I'm running late as it is!

I had a new massage client today - he left a $10 tip!! You have no idea how rare it is for massage therapists to get tips - people seem to think that they pay enough for the massage. But, a two-five dollar tip is avg for people leaving. He must have really enjoyed it for the $10!!! He said it was the best massage he ever had! :) So, he says he'll be back - and tell his wife to come as well. I'll take the compliment and hope for the rest. People always have the best intentions - but coming back only seems to happen 1 out of 6 times. (And that's from other massage therapists too, so I know it's not just me!!)

I'm also about 1/3 of the way there to saving for my new loveseat. I got the sofa bed last October, but I really don't like the clashing loveseat, so I'm hoping to be ready for that purchase by May. I would like it sooner, but I'm saving for Italy in April, so I figure the loveseat will probably have to wait until afterwards.

K- have to do my nails and get my butt out of here.. I'm meeting people at Mikes and we're doing Ulana's tonight. It's all good.

I'll post more (if I remember) later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandie said...

It's always great to get a compliment like that, isn't it?

I don't know what your usual practice is, but maybe you could offer some kind of incentive for repeat business. Maybe have them leave their address for you (or if you go there . . . obviously you have it already! lol) and you could send them a coupon about a month after their massage for a few dollars off. Or since he mentioned getting his wife to come, maybe send him a special coupon just for his wife, especially with valentines day coming. I bet with that kind of advertising to previous clients you'd be able to double or triple your repeat business!

Love you!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home