Sunday, January 22, 2006

well I'm up...

So, I finally decided to start one of these here... I have one on LJ, but I figured this is the only wahy myself and one of my closest friends can keep in touch anymore. Well it's good enough for me until our lives become a little less hectic - or we learn to cope with them better, I'm not sure of which!!

I'm up and not ready for the day (at 4PM). I had a rather busy weekend - thursday (through the night) took care of a sick friend, friday work, then a party for another friend, then on Saturday ANOTHER party for another friend, then clubbing - an argument afterwards (at 3AM, good time for an arguement -don't you think?) and finally home and to bed. Now I'm off to a massage and then a dinner party and then work tomorrow. Sadly I'm looking forward to work - it's far less hectic than my personal life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home